Terms and Conditions
Quotations are given based on the information provided by the hirer. The route to be considered when quoted will be most convenient and suitable for the size of the vehicle. Where the hirer requires going on a specific route, this must be confirmed in the booking. All quotations are valid for 7 days. Quotations are given for the hire of a vehicle and a driver-only.
Payment and Deposits
If you make payment by credit or debit card, the charge on your credit card statement will be shown as PJC Executive Travel Limited
- All prices are in pounds sterling and exclusive of vat unless otherwise stated.
- All payments are due in full before any bookings.
- Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
- Toll and congestion charges will be applied, where applicable.
- Payment for account bookings is due within 30 days of the date of invoice
Any cancellation must be made in writing or email.
Please see cancellation charges below:
- Any job cancelled within 24 hours of the time of hire will forfeit 100% of the cost.
- Any job cancelled within 48 hours of the time of hire will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- There will be no charge for cancellations over 48 hours prior to time of hire.
- However, if a specific vehicle and chauffeur have been requested and a deposit has been paid to secure this request or additional items or services have been purchased on behalf of our clients then we reserve the right to retain the deposit and charge in full for the services/items lost.
Cancellation by PJC
In any event beyond our control where we can’t provide you with the service purchased. We will only return your exact money paid to us. We will not accept claims of compensation if your journey has been cancelled for reasons classed beyond our control and these include – Adverse weather conditions, road conditions, death or accident causing roads to be closed, compliance with police orders, riots, strikes, war, system failures including vandalism and terrorism, insolvency and bankruptcy.
Terms & Conditions
- Whilst PJ Chauffeurs do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- PJ chauffeurs and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- PJ Chauffeurs maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.